This question uses my points for the day so I guess I'll ask,What are you doing this weekend?

Tomorrow I have my 20 year high school reunion. Should be interesting,meaning everyone will be drunk and acting like asses.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 3:58 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Six Flags with my son and my love.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:59 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Friends daughters 8th birthday party on sunday.. Thats about all we have planned! :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 3:59 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I will be hanging out with SO, drinking a few, sanding a radio tower, and de-stressing from work.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:59 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Tonight My hubby and I aretaking the kids out to dinner and going to buy a wii fit (yay me)
    tomorrow I am taking my kids to their school for a back to school bash with crafts, facepainting, moonbounce and snacks...
    sunday is church and relaxing with the family the rest of the day
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 4:04 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Tonight, just simple family time. Tommorrow, I get to have the privledge of taking my boys to thier 1rst soccer games of the season. One is at 10am and the other at 1pm, so I'd be there all day along with my dd, who never wants to "watch" she'd rather play,lol. My DH has to work to it's going to be me and the kids. Sunday, family day to relax at home.
    sheli2007

Answer by sheli2007 at 4:23 PM on Aug. 20, 2010