Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AAAHHHHHHH Just to vent!` adult content

My ex refuses to allow me to see my children and says its none of my business why. I don't know why he even has them. I had a restraining order against him that is now inadiquate. I thought that if there was one in place though that the children were removed. I also had to bring my children to an OCS office and they evaluated them. I had cought my two older children trying to have sex. The evaluators said that it was becasue they had seen their father and his girl friend having sex. He has lived in multipule hotels and they were not good ones either. He has six kids and only has mine for private reasons that I can not talk about in here. I brought my daughter out to see her two other sisters that are his. He wont go and see them. His son is not in his custody either. So I am stressed that since he has all these kids and non are with him except mine and his new girl friends. He send my children in dirty hole filled clothes and


Asked by agriffinmom4 at 3:59 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

Level 18 (4,874 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (7)
  • Emergency custody orders are available through most courts. You can call the police if they are in danger and have the paperwork in order to drop of the custody paperwork at the court he will not be able to see them until the hearing depending on what the judge says. I am not a lawyer but I know that most courts have a law library where you can look up information regarding this type of thing. It's quite strange he would have gotten the children if he is not a fit parent.

    Answer by littlestar85257 at 4:23 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

  • keeps all the clothes that I buy that are new. I am getting crazy trying to fight over my kids ( I never fight in front of them ). He tells me its none of my business...... He is a crack head or used to be one. He has been in jail multiple times as well ( I never have ). I just don't see how they government and ocs don't think there is a problem with him. AAAHHHHHHHHHHH I just am at my ropes end and still waiting for things to get better. I have tried to go to classes that teach you how to get custody. I was thinking of contacting my ex-s, ex-s and trying to get dirt on him. Is that wrong of me? I also have contacted the IRS to see if he is using my children's names for his benefit. I just am getting to the point where I don't know what to do any more.

    Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

  • Do you have a visitation order? If so, he can be put in jail for failure to produce them.

    Answer by Jademom07 at 4:06 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

  • There is not one any more and the one that I did have gave him leeway to do what he wanted when he wanted. Like if they missed a weekend then I would get them the next one plus three more days. Now that the order is gone (restraining order) he thinks that he can treat me like shit!

    Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 4:08 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

  • Why were you not awarded full custody?

    Answer by hollyanne31 at 4:41 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

  • Alaska court systems suck arse

    Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 4:49 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

  • good luck hun

    Answer by regian19832002 at 4:55 PM on Aug. 20, 2010