What do you miss the most?

From your pre-child life? Meaning your life before you had your children :) I would have to say I miss the freedom of being lazy, you never get a break when you're a mother. Its definitely a full time job, and one that I love to do more than anything! But I do miss the days of flopping around, no work, just being able to sleep all day, lol. How about you ladies?

xxMasonsMommaxx

Asked by xxMasonsMommaxx at 4:07 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• Sleeping in, staying out late, lots of alone time.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 4:58 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• definately sleeping all day and having more money although I wouldn't trade my life now for the world
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 4:09 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• DH and I getting to go out whenever to do whatever we wanted. We now schedule something weeks in advance it seems and even then many times something comes up and we can't go out. I love my kids more than anything but there are some things I miss doing.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:11 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• napping.. I LOVE to nap and well, I sleep better in a nap than at night .... I miss my naps...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:11 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Sleeping until I wanted, Traveling, lounging around, shopping on a whim, going out to dinner whenever, quality time with my Husband. But we were married 13 years before our Son was born, so I cannot complain at all and I wouldn't change my life now. It is better now with my Son than I ever thought that life could be. It is Much more meaningful Now! Bless the little Guy!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:20 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• haveing my daddy with me
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 4:54 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I totally agree with the original post. Course, they do grow up and away and then you wish you had them back again for all of their nuisances and noise.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:16 PM on Aug. 20, 2010