DH is a trip seriously...

My DH acts like a little boy. As of right now my "DH" has a girlfriend and thinks he's happy. We're separated;well not even,we're still married but he's in another state because he's in the military. He going after girls who had their hearts broken. So he managed to find this naive 18 year old chick. I told her the business and she doesn't care. I recently found out he changed his number too! How am I suppose to get in touch with him about his child? It's whatever though, I'm focused on my child and myself. His mother is upset about it and told him to NEVER bring his "girl" to her house. *sigh* I'll make it without him...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, you WILL make it without him. He obvious doesn't have any sense so stay far away and just raise your child by yourself. BUT get child support and with him being in the military it won't be hard. The military doesn't like their service men and women acting in such a manner, you will get what you need. Good luck!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 4:17 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Sweetie my ex used to be a child, even when I tried to talk to him about OUR problems it was two things either he wouldn't talk, which I consider literally "pouting int he corner" or he's throw things out of anger...I'm serious! That's.why he's my ex lol ;) IBut if your DH he's in the military, make sure you're getting your BAH and that y'all still have TRICARE etc.
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 4:25 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• You can make it without him.You sound like a strong woman.I'd tell all those 18 yr.olds that they can have him.& to watch out when he gets his herpes breakouts!!!!!
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 5:07 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• LOL! You can still call him at work! Like, often. I would. They might say he's not there and all, but they will get annoyed as hell if you keep calling, and bugging them about what a dirtbag he is.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 6:18 PM on Aug. 20, 2010