How do you like Cafe Mom?... Do you like the changes made?

JoLeeEggen

Asked by JoLeeEggen at 4:20 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Been on for a year...what changes? Its great if you stay out of the drama filled groups!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 4:24 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I just LOVE CafeMom!! It is a safe social network that my stalker ex can't harrass me on! LOL. Although change is always hard, I generally seem to adapt to their changes in time. I don't always agree with them. But, then I remember that it is a FREE community. And, I think it's pretty darned good for a safe free place for moms.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 4:25 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• happyCafe mom Rocks!!!!

sheli2007

Answer by sheli2007 at 4:26 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I don't like this whole point system and the different levels; I've been a freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior already (during my academic life - don't need it on this website). I'm not here to play games and accumulate points. I wish there was a way to filter out the same repetitive questions that get asked over and over and over again.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 4:27 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I really like the changes that were made to improve the groups and group directory. I'm still not sure I like the changest that have been made to Answers. It has it's pros and cons.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:27 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• It's a nice site. Just like any other networks, it has it's good points and bad.
    blessedmama4

Answer by blessedmama4 at 4:35 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I don't know of any changes to CafeMom. There are portions of the site like this one or the new game that get upgrades now and then. It's part and parcel of a large internet site.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I have always loved it. Been on for as long as they have been a site :) other than some meanness from people its a great place. But that is what I love about CM you can ignore the stupid poisoness or join in your choice.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 3:59 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I like it . I wish when you report someone for harassing you that it is taken seriously!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:29 PM on Aug. 21, 2010