It seems like she is trying to get money from me anyway she can. Should I lend it to her? I think she's being sneaky.

My cousin who is like a sister to me asked to borrow some money. She said her phone was getting cut off but it never did. Her husbands girlfriend paid it. That's a whole other story a lot of drama and her husband is in jail at the moment. Then she told me she was getting kicked out of her house (evicted) but a few days ago she said she was going back. She left and went to a friends when she got the notice on the door. I'm not sure if she paid the over due amount or not. Then she said her car payment was due and was going to be turned off? (she said it has low jack on it and if she doesn't pay they turn the car off). Strange but this is what she told me. Then her car insurance was overdue. On top of that she's pregnant with baby number 2 by this loser that treats her like crap. I just read on facebook she just got DVR cable. I don't really feel like lending her money. It might go to help her loser husband and bailin him out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• NO NO NO!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:26 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Then don't lend her money. Obviously she finds others to take money from. It's her life. She chooses to live that way. Don't enable her. Keep your money

Answer by admckenzie at 4:27 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• If you don't trust her then don't.

Answer by older at 4:27 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• If she can afford to get not only cable, but a dvr, she can afford to pay her bills. I'd say H*** NO!!
    blessedmama4

Answer by blessedmama4 at 4:33 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I think the best way to help people that are close to us, is to let them figure things out on their own. Dependency can really damage the relationship. Tell her you just don't have the money to give her. She needs to work through things without leaning on you.good luck.
    bensmybaby

Answer by bensmybaby at 4:36 PM on Aug. 20, 2010