sickness

what helped with ur morning sickness? did you take anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Eat small meals several times a day, snack on saltines thru out the day and night,stay away from acidic foods, ginder root and gingerale help some, there are perscripts if it is severe enough, there are also Prego Pops that are lollipops with herbs and such to ease it. I lived on these for my first 2 pregnancies. You can google them.
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 4:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I drank ginger ale for literly 3 months..lol.

I drank about a cup before I ate anything and then ate a small bit. I drank it when I got up in the morning..probaly about a 20 oz bottle. and a cup before I went to bed. It helped curve the sickness.

I lost 40lbs in the beginning because I was so severly ill. It was beyond morning sickness. It physically hurt to consume anything..even water..and even if I didnt eat anything ti hurt. But my Fiance forced me to eat and drink ginerale.

good luck and congrats!!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 4:34 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• nothing helped me
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 5:07 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• they say tht sniffing lemons help bcuz of the citrus, try tht but slice it in half and smell it!
    demelina12

Answer by demelina12 at 6:13 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Just waiting and Praying for the big 3 Months.
    Dont Use Pepto.
    And Stay Away from other Drugs.
    I like to eat Yogurt not the activia stuff just regular Yogurt That allways calmed the demons inside.
    Good Luck!!!!!!
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 6:34 PM on Aug. 20, 2010