How do you cope?

My fiance and I decided to take a break back in May. I left to be with my family and was supposed to move back in June but that never happened because we decided that we wanted to move up North. I came first to figure things out for us and he was supposed to follow. Now ending August and he still isn't here. Everytime we get enough money to move him and his kids something comes up. It's exteremly disheartening and sometimes I doubt that he even wants to be here. He reassures me that he's trying and that he'll be there as soon as he can but idk anymore. We've been apart now 3 months and I miss him terribly. We've been struggling to maintain this relationship since the split in May and we've managed to keep it going. I finally have enough money to go back and see him but I start a new job soon and can't leave. It's like seriously? ARG! It's like the universe either doesnt want us together..or is trying to throw obstacles for us

SweetPoison

Asked by SweetPoison at 4:26 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• for us to overcome to know that we can make it. I am 26 weeks pregnant with our first child together (4th to our family) and he's missed everything and i am afraid he will miss the birth of this child. I can't move back either because I don't have the money and the place hes in is not big enough for 5 people. idk wat to do but keep trudging along. I am just sad and lonely. Anyone else been in a situation like this?
    SweetPoison

Comment by SweetPoison (original poster) at 4:27 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Sweetie,don't go back.Stay and start your new job.Everything happens for a reason.It sounds like you are doing good on your own.Keep doing what you are doing.What does your hearts of hearts tell you?He may bejerking your chain. But then again,he may not be.It would be better off for the both of you if you were to find out that he's been lying to you when you are at your home.If he's not,then no worries mamma.But you need to do what is best for you right now.And your baby.Goodluck.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 5:01 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• a man who wants to be with you...will be with you no matter what!!!...lay things out with him. but don't give up your new life for him. sorry if that's harsh
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 12:04 AM on Aug. 21, 2010