If you could travel to another country, which would you choose? &

If money were no object, and you could get out of work/school and whatever else, how long would you stay? Would you take your children with you or would it be a little get away just for you and your SO?

I would go to Europe for 2 months and try to explore as much of it as possible. (Im from the US) I would take the kids so they could experience another country and learn about other cultures :)

How about you ladies?

xxMasonsMommaxx

Asked by xxMasonsMommaxx at 4:28 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Travel

• We're going to Mexico in Jan, just the two of us, and I've also been to the US (I'm Canadian). But a money no object kind of trip, I'd love to go to Scotland and Ireland, actually a whole European tour, Greece, Italy, Spain, France, the Mediterranean. Would I take the kids? Depends on how often I get to do it. If it were a once in my lifetime thing I'd take hubby and leave the kids, if it were a regular thing (yearly) I'd alternate between bringing them and leaving them.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 4:58 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• New Zealand

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:28 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I would go to Egypt to see the pyramids and musuems. I would take the kids because that would be a once in a lifetime affair. DH and I are planning to go there someday.
    modaddict17

Answer by modaddict17 at 4:31 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I would love to spend every summer in Italy (like I did when I was a kid); I'd definitely take hubby and the kids with me.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 4:31 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I would definitely be hitting up Ireland or Scotland first. Then would make my way throughout Europe and try to see as much as possible :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Comment by xxMasonsMommaxx (original poster) at 5:00 PM on Aug. 20, 2010