im 18. in collage. i cant afford to be pregnant :[ HELP!!!

i havent started my period in a week. everyday im waiting for it to start. could that mean that i might be pregnant? i need some real time advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• When were you due for your period? Have you bought a pregnancy test yet?
    Kimmers1116

Answer by Kimmers1116 at 12:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i was due on the 29th of last month. and i plan on getting a pregnancy test today
    vintgirl

Answer by vintgirl at 12:55 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I would get a test and see what it says. Dont worry I am 19 and pregnant with my second daughter. you will be fine if you are pregnant go to the local wic and medicade office and get some help. They can even help you with housing and getting baby gear for your little one.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• thats great advice. but another thing im worried about is miscarrying. im only 89-90 pounds cause of my fast metabolism. and the one thing my boyfriends mom told me was that because of my weight my body wont be able to handle having a baby. is this true too?
    vintgirl

Answer by vintgirl at 1:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• learn how to spell... since your in COLLEGE!!!!!
    Anonymous

• real mature
    vintgirl

Answer by vintgirl at 1:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I was 18 and in college when I got pregnant. It isn't the end of the world. If you believe in yourself you can make it and be a wonderful mother. If you absolutely don't think you can do it there are many couples that would love to adopt your baby if you are indeed pregnant. Just relax and stop stressing. You are going to be OK. 

tinkerbell76

Answer by tinkerbell76 at 1:11 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• dont worry bout being pregnant and being in college i am having my 2nd and i am going to start college in the summer i am 21 i love myson and would do anything for him anon post is obviously a B*TCH
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 1:12 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• thank you so much for the help. i think im confident now about this. everything all falls on the test. thank you all so much for your help and advice.
    vintgirl

Answer by vintgirl at 1:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• And by the way...to anonymous. It is YOU'RE (as in "you are in college"), not YOUR (meaning belonging to). If you are going to be rude at least be a little better than the person you are being rude to!
    eagerforbaby

Answer by eagerforbaby at 1:16 PM on Oct. 8, 2008