favorites???

do you play favorites between your children or do you treat them all equally?

shortstuff69

Asked by shortstuff69 at 4:34 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• All three have been treated equally and as adults according to their personalities

Answer by older at 4:36 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• i treat him equally. haha..'onlies' have it made, don't they!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:38 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Some may say I favor my only daughter- but the way I see it, I love ea. of my 3 equally, but differenly. Does that make sense? They ea. have wonderful attributes, and uniqueneses, so you treat them accordingly. I would lay down my life for ea. of them, and wouldn't trade any of them for anything. My heart is happy b/c of them! You can have diff. expectations from them depending on age, ability, etc. that doesn't mean you are playing favorites.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:45 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Equal always.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 4:50 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• equal
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 4:52 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I love both of my boys equally. My eldest is special needs and requires more of my time at times, while my 3 year old is quite independent. But I try to give them equal time and attention. My grandmother showed great favoritism with my mom and her siblings and I saw how badly it hurt her. I would never want to do that to my child.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:51 PM on Aug. 20, 2010