Is it fair?

So I am trying to get rid of all of my kids old clothes. I have separated them by sex, size, and season. Because I want them all gone I am letting people look through them (or sending pictures) and make and offer based on what they think is fair. (I just want them gone) I have a lot of 35 girls 5T winter clothes. The lady is offering $25. It was a bit more than what I was thinking. Does that seem fair? Or am I accepting too much?

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 4:37 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Take it! She offered and she thinks she is getting a steal! That is a Win/Win situation. A great deal is when both parties leave feeling like they got the better end of the stick.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:39 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• If she had a chance to look them over take what she is offering! Good for you..............
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:39 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• It seems fair to me; winter clothes are more expensive. She's paying a little over 70 cents per item; perfectly fair.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:42 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Good for you! If that is what she is willing to pay, so be it...she is paying less than 1 per item! I just don't have time to mess with that so I just put my stuff on the step today for Easter Seals to take for charity.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 4:44 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• She wouldnt have offered it if she thought it was too much. It you feel really bad about it, say you know what..I'll give them to ya for $20...
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:50 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Seems quite fair.
    sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 5:07 PM on Aug. 20, 2010