What's wrong with me?

Over the last 2 weeks or so I have been really nauseas to the point when I think I am about to be sick...then I burp. I have been extremely tired lately and just want to sleep all day if I could. I doubt I am pregnant b/c I have fertility problems and I do not have any other signs like cramping or bleeding. However, I am on glucophage for insulin issues, plus a bunch of vitamins. But I have been on these for over a month, so if its a reaction, why now? Help

wpured

Asked by wpured at 12:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Sweetie if you were pregnant you would not be cramping or bleeding. My advice is to see a doctor. I experienced something like when I first moved down to TN from Chicago. The other symptom I had that you did not mention was a pinching in my abdomen. Otherwise like you I would feel sick like I was going to be ill, burp and I was Ok. It lasted about a week.

Peace, <>
    JoyceTN

Answer by JoyceTN at 1:13 PM on Oct. 8, 2008