Anyone else have similar experiance with neg hpt and found out you was pregnant with a blood test? adult content

about 2 months ago dh and i were intimate,he says he pulled out before he finished!
about 2 to 3 weeks later i was feeling like i was pregnant...so i bought a home pregnancy test. it came back neg. so i put the idea out of my head that i was pregnant...although, it was still nagging on me like i was....Lately, i have been feeling really pregnant, i am tired, my breast are leaking again when my dd cry's or when i hold her to hug her ( i stopped breastfeeding my daughter about a year ago) i have backaches,headaches, and a lot of discharge. I am so confused..i won't be able to get a blood pregnancy test till monday cause the clinic is closed.
I try to talk to my dh about it and he just says "you took a hpt and it was neg, so your not".
I just needed to vent. So i have to be wondering all weekend if i am or not..and if not, what could it be? . oh yea i am having my period every month as well.

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 4:55 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i had a negative test for 3 weeks even blood work, I took another at home test on Christmas and it came up postive, saw the dr the next week and blood work was positive and I was 8 weeks preggo. he has no idea how that happened but it does.
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 5:00 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Yes with my second DD it gave me a negative so after i went to my o.b and i found out i was 3 mos pregnant
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 4:56 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• even if your anxious wait til monday don't listen to your DH it does happen go get a blood test :)
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 4:58 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Yeppers me I did!
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 5:13 PM on Aug. 20, 2010