how is your summer going?are the kids back in school?were did you travel to this summer?

how is your summer going?are the kids back in school?were did you travel to this summer?wellp as for me summer is almost over and that sucks cause this summer has been great it felt like it just breezed on by,ive enjoyed spending time with my girls this summer we traveled alot it was greatt i only have 2 more vactions left then its back to school shopping :(
weve traveled to:atlanta,hawaii,miami,new york,and were leaving for laughlin thursday then after that missispi for a family reuion,
also my summer diet has been great:)

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 4:56 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• Summer's going well... we went to many states (14 in total) as we made our way from Virginia to Montana and back - 3 week vacation. I go back to school (I'm a teacher) on 8/30 - the students on 9/7. Baby goes back to daycare on 8/30, so I plan to enjoy this last week with him.
    amw529

Answer by amw529 at 4:58 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• We went to Pismo Beach with my kiddos although they don't go to school yet
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 4:59 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• We took our yearly road trip to California. We visit with my great uncle, who just turned 90. We went whale watching, to the aquarium at Long Beach, Sequoia NP, Death Valley, Moab, UT, Vegas. The kids had a blast. We also spent a long weekend exploring some of Southern Colorado and Northern New Mexico. Had some great hikes, slide down the Great Sand Dunes and went to an Alligator Farm.

The kids go back Monday (DD 6th grade orientation) and Tues. (the rest of the school. DS's are in K and 7th.) I go back to my lunch lady job on Tues.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 5:06 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• It's been a long summer. My husband has been very busy with work so we have not done much. We've been to the beach a few times, my daughter was busy with softball, my son broke his hand so we could not do much while he was in a cast, I took them to the zoo and Chicago, House on the Rock, Milwaukee Air Show, and a few nature walks. We are supposed to go to WI Dells next week. We'll see..It's also been disgustingly hot outside.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:53 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• School is back in session, and I am READY. My son is happy to go back too :)
    .JessicaRabbit.

Answer by .JessicaRabbit. at 1:00 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• school has already started here and he was glad when it started and so was i :)
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 11:24 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• My kids go back on the 31st. We didn't take a vacation technically. We did spend a weekend at my in-law's house. Then we drove from there (NE Missouri) to Portland, OR. We left MO on Tuesday and got to our house (actually in WA) on Sunday. We camped 1 night, slept in motels 2 nights and slept in our car 2 nights. We also ran out of money about 250 miles from home and had to have my sil wire us some so we could get gas to make it home. It was quite the adventure.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:31 PM on Aug. 21, 2010