Do you watch Racing?

My Daughter is a CHD Survivor. Kenny Wallace is racing the Hope For Tiny Hearts car Tonight in the race. He is racing in honor of all of our CHD warriors/angels/etc. If you want to tune in here is the information-ESPN coverage starts at 7 (countdown ...to the race). Driver Intro at 7:30 and Race starts at 8pm - ESPN. ♥

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 4:59 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• thats cool! i didn't know that was coming on last night.. i wish i knew beforehanded cause i'm also a CHD surviivor of 39 yrs and going....
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 11:22 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Bristol NIGHT RACING is the BEST! I love Kenny and he always does great things for people. I live for this weekend every year... so exciting...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 5:02 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Go Kenny at Bristol.
    momto3infl

Answer by momto3infl at 8:23 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Is this the nationwide or the trucks at Bristol??
    amw529

Answer by amw529 at 5:00 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• If you have ESPN you can catch the race. You can tune in at 7 for countdown to the race, 7:30 is when they introduce the drivers and at 8 the race starts.
    It is night racing at Bristol.
    hsmominky

Comment by hsmominky (original poster) at 5:13 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• How cool! NFL is my fav. sport- but I like racing too. If I had the $, I'd take my dad to Bristol & some of the other big tracks to help him w/ his "Bucket List" I still love Junior- even tho his rating is low
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2010