flying with a 18 month

This is the first time he and the father has flawn and i was wondering if there are any tips or tricks or any other piece of advice any would have for me. The child does great with loud nioses and with poeple.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I just took books and some quiet toys when my son flew for the first time and also take small snacks
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 5:12 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I'm sure you will get some great answers. My only suggestion is that when my DIL flew across country she packed double the amount of food/snacks she thought she would need for the kids. They did get delayed and also ended up circling forever. She used all the food. Just one idea.............
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:14 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Take lots of healthy snacks and drinks, take some familiar favorites from home like toys, blankets etc...and buy a couple of new toys/entertainment fun things for emergency tantrums or just a last resort to keep your toddler calm. Depending on how long your flight is and if you have a layover(s) keep his diaper dry (unless potty trained). Also, have your toddler drink something during take off to help relieve his ears from getting plunged/popping. Good luck and have fun.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 5:17 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Here is all the advice that you can ever get: http://flyingwithchildren1.blogspot.com/

glenndoir

Answer by glenndoir at 7:27 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Toys, books, snacks, portable DVD player.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 9:01 AM on Aug. 21, 2010