The NCLEX

am planning to sit for the nclex in two months, i am an RN from sweden and want to get a washington states lincense, a friend of mine told me that her co worker is intending to sit for the same exams but she will do it in califonia, coz its easir to pass the test there. is it true? well i thuought the test looks the same no matter where u are in the US, does anyone know if this is correct information.

ashley387

Asked by ashley387 at 5:14 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• I took state boards many years ago but I don't think the test would be that much different depending on the state you take them in.I do know you have to score a certain percentile to be Registered to work in any state. You can pass with a lower score but would only be registered to work in the state you live in.
    t_lawson

Answer by t_lawson at 8:31 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• The laws vary by state

Answer by rkoloms at 10:47 AM on Aug. 21, 2010