sex adult content

I am 39 weeks preggo, had my membranes stripped on Monday and as of yesterday am 4cm dilated. My bag has not ruptured or anything. My husband and I decided to have sex last night and while it was a little uncomfortable it felt good. Sorry warned you TMI lol. anywho last night I woke up at 3am with unbearable pain in my left side that came and went in waves. I thought maybe my kidney was irritated or could have possibly got a UTI (even though I had my urine tested yesterday) the pain in my left side has stopped but now I have had contractions all day. they are 3 minutes apart, last about 40 seconds, and are staying at the same pain level. are these just braxton hicks? my back is also killing me. IDK if I have an infections, i dont have a fever, chills and no trouble urinating. what do you mommas think? I know some of you will say call OB or go to the hospital but I was just there yesterday and they sent me home.

travisnowensmom

Asked by travisnowensmom at 5:25 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You could be in labor...and it could be brought on by the sex....late in your pregnancy..... call your Dr.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 5:27 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I agree with Cochise. GL :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 5:27 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• sounds like labor to me

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:28 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• call your doctor to make sure ! and anyways congrats girl
    zackarysmommy

Answer by zackarysmommy at 5:31 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Sounds like the early stages of labor to me. Have you tried having sex again? Maybe that can get the contractions stronger.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:35 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• my actual doc is out of town until Monday. I've been talking to his midwife all week but shes not very much help. She won't do anything unless he gives the ok which is not gonna happen obviously. I dont wanna rush to the hospital to be sent home yah know.
    travisnowensmom

Comment by travisnowensmom (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• SOunds like labor pains
    ashleydjgc

Answer by ashleydjgc at 5:36 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I would def. call dr and then try sex again lol I'm so tired of being pregnant lol I wanna hold him lol but ask your dr sounds like when I was having my first I was in labor but needed meds to get past the 4 min. point
    msh88

Answer by msh88 at 5:37 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I'm thinking labor. Sex can bring it on... :)
    Good Luck!!!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:46 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• idk if i wanna have sex again lol. It was nice but it did hurt a little bit because of my membranes being stripped. I'm nervous now.
    travisnowensmom

Comment by travisnowensmom (original poster) at 5:53 PM on Aug. 20, 2010