Do you participate in your husband's (or SO's) hobbies?

What are they? Did you get introduced to anything new that you totally love now?

barefootbooks

Asked by barefootbooks at 5:39 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• The only hobby he has is 3-D movies and I could care less about them.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 5:41 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• He doesn't have any... So no.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:42 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Well my hubby and I both love to play video games lol. I used to hate Nascar because I thought it was just a bunch of cars driving in circles lol. He taught me more about it and while I don't LOVE Nascar, I can sit through, watch, and actually enjoy it. I like cheering on his driver for him lol it's fun. The hobbies and interests that we don't share, we at least support each other on, and I think that is pretty cool :-)
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 5:43 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• What hobby, lying prone on the couch with a remote in his hand? He has, in the garage, two project cars that haven't been touched in 18 years. I am a car gal, so you would think he had it made when we got married....yet, he hasn't picked up a wrench since....
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 5:43 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Im single right now, but when I do, yep, only the positive activities :)
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 5:44 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• My DH loves cars. He is a mechanic by trade but loves to work on mustangs in his spare time. We have three right now-a race/show car (1990 GT), a show car/daily driver (2009 GT) and a fixer upper (96 V6) My DH is the president of the Mustang Club of. Maryland. I help with the monthly meetings, help him plan and run shows and I go and just enjoy the cars at the shows too. I have always liked classic cars but now I know a lot more about them and appreciate them even more. We enjoy showing and racing cars as a family now.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 5:49 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• He tries to act like a lady. Now I am sure that he has a life but still.
    I could care less what he dose right now just as long as he works.
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 5:56 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• My dh loves to ride his harley. Yes I love to ride with him. wink

bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 5:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Yes, fishing - I am not really into it but I do enjoy boat rides.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:33 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I used to because i thought maybe it would bring us closer, but now I don't try to make an effort because he has made no effort to encourage or participate in mine. Sad, but true.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 6:38 PM on Aug. 20, 2010