Need Advise/Opinions! Please!

Ok, so I've been married nearly nine years and have 4 Children. I just found out that I'm prego with number 5! and the only ppl who know is my husband, (who is excited) and my two closest friends who have given me numerous reasons NOT to have a 5 child. I understand and even agree with a lot of what they say but hell its a baby, who am I to decide if it lives or .... does not. I am upset that they don't really support my reason to have it. I have yet to tell my family because I am the ONLY one with this many children and I've heard it all before and quiet frankly don't want to be hurt by their disapproval of having 5 children.

4plus1more

Asked by 4plus1more at 1:01 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You know, God has a plan for everyone. We have know idea what he has instore for us, just have to go with the flow.
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 8:17 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I think if you can afford this child without help from the outside then it is your business alone. no one should tell you what to do. If you cant afford it, then it is not the childs fault and you should NEVER take its life, but you should invest in some condoms for future use!
    Anonymous

• who cares about any other opinion. its ur baby and u cant take its life. if u and ur husband are excited and want the child, then any one else can just deal with it
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:06 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• You sound like ur really happy but just don't have the courage to say bugger the rest of the world! I come from a family of 8kids and we were never short of playmates! Its Lovely growing up in a big family it may be hard financially but ur always there for each other and u tough it out! There's always laughter and loads of love, but y am I telling u this u have kids that u clearly love, what makes this one Any different?? So many people would do anything to have a baby and here u are blessed with 5! I have 3 and would love more my dear sister has only one and is burdened with ovarian cysts. She could probably financially handle 3 kids better than I do. Please think clearly. EVERY baby is a joy and a blessing!
    luschram

Answer by luschram at 1:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• who cares what they think about you having 5 children. your friends and family don't decide the fate of your child. if you are happy you're pg then that's all tat matters. foget what they think
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 1:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• the only thing that matters is what you think, you are the mother and it is your ultimate decision! Do what you think is best and what you can live with and don't worry so much about what everyone else thinks they will get over it eventually and at least your husband is excited that is all that counts and if your family loves you they will love the new addition as well take care
    teen_mom_89

Answer by teen_mom_89 at 3:06 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• It's you and your husband's decision. Who cares what anyone else thinks, they don't live your life. Go ahead and be excited. If your family isn't, oh, well. It's not them that's having the child anyway. I would just tell them to piss off if they have anything negative to say!
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 3:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2008