• In the Spotlight:

Wobbly Belly

Hi ladies, any tips or ideas I'll take anything on how to loose my belly I've tried wearing those support underwear but they just dig in to me after a while...I had a C-section 9 months ago, do I just need to excerise? I do try to eat right...but I would lov e to know if there is anything else...

mommybear 335

MommyBear335

Asked by MommyBear335 at 6:01 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm with ya! But I had my little one 4 weeks ago and the belly is really getting to me! lol Good luck to you!!! xoxo
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 6:03 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• it's basically a question of needing to tighten the stomach muscles. I'd take it slow at first, you should always ease into an excersice program. but yeah, ab workouts should help a lot
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 6:11 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• My doc said anything you would normally do for abs should work for post-partum bellies, too.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 6:21 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• yup, a good combo of cardio and strength should help. my belly has the wobbles too, but i am slowly starting to see what might be the beginnings of a tighter stomach. its going to tae a lot more work. cutting out excess carbs and drink lots of water!!
    iamcafemom83

Answer by iamcafemom83 at 9:03 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Boy do I know the feeling and I'm enjoying my boobs bouncing more than my tummy now lol You do need a good cardio and ab routine plus a good meal plan. Since I've started exercising I'm losing inches and my stomach is firming up. I have a way to go but it's working! Have you started a program yet?
    ChristenaH

Answer by ChristenaH at 12:06 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• You need to figure out how many calories you need to eat, lose weight and more importantly -- body fat.
    You need to track everything you eat.

Doing some weight training, and some cardio will help.

There are some awesome threads on bodybuilding.com about nutrition.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 7:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2010