what do you cafemoms think?

im 39 weeks pregnant, im due in 6 days and last night i had back pains that stood at the spine and contractions tht was 10 mins apart. after the contractions finished, my pelvis area felt real tight and it felt like it was sore with the pain i had in my spine? what was it? is it almost time soon? please tell me. thanks.

demelina12

Asked by demelina12 at 6:02 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like you are having a mix of back labor and contractions. I would say that it won't be long now. Good Luck Mama!
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 9:53 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Could be!!! 39wks is term anyways so could be anytime, some ppl have 'niggles' days before. Exciting :)
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 6:04 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• definately sounds like it! sucks that the contractions stopped though :( When is your next appt? i would bet u are at least a few centimeters dilated already :) Good luck momma!
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 6:09 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• oooooo sounds close :) don't worry just be ready and happy the wait is almost over the doc's due dates are almost never right they are a guesstimate. :)
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 7:24 PM on Aug. 20, 2010