Should I let my daughter wear "booty" shorts?

Im not sure...

Chelsea_LeBlanc

Asked by Chelsea_LeBlanc at 6:05 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• I wouldn't.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:05 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• NO.....

I blame society for this.. look at the new BRATZ dolls... they look like fuckin hookers... tight pair of jeans and a tank is one thing.. booty shorts? hell no
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 6:06 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Are they really short shorts sort of thing?
    If so I wouldn't - I hate my children wearing anything that makes them look like adults, even teenagers...

But that's just my opinion. Good luck in whatever you choose to do momma.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 6:07 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• i wouldn't, how old is she? does she have nice features to wear such attire? i think provacative clothing is really just asking for trouble, but that is purely my opinion...
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 6:07 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Out of the house? I know there will come a day when my daughter wants to wear something in public that I don't approve of, I just hope it's not too soon.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:07 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• what are booty shorts?
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:08 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• No way in hell.... if she is eighteen or over and living under her roof ask her if she is earning extra money on the pole or the corner.....

I have 17 year old son and his opinion of these girls can be summed up in one word..............WHORE.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 6:09 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• no, guys love those on curvy little female bodies...just NO.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:10 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• If I may tell you this point of view. My husband has a sister and a mother that dress very very provacative. I asked him what he thought of it and said he thinks its great and has no problem with it. I asked him if his teenage daughter wanted to dress like that and he said " HECK NO, I know and hear how guys think especially about teen girls." If you dont mind men oggling your daughter I guess go for it, but she is sending the wrong message.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 6:10 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• if her ass is hanging out at all, i wouldnt... but you know, i would go to crazy. kids where short shorts nowdays.. dont make her be the only one wearing shorts down to her knees.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:10 PM on Aug. 20, 2010