stickers!

my 2 yr old son loves playing with those lil stickers u use for pricing things ect, he will but them all over his body, and he likes to play with duck tape, I ask him where do boys put tape and he puts it over his mouth..

i am just wondering if ur kids do anything funny too!!

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 1:17 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My favorite thing that my daughter does is, if she is mad at you, she will tell you "BAD GIRL YOU GO TO TIME OUT RIGHT NOW!". Whether you are male or female she still calls you a bad girl, the thing that makes me laugh so much is that she really thinks that you are going to go.
    maddys_mommy_ny

Answer by maddys_mommy_ny at 2:54 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• When my 3 Y/O daughter is telling a story she will say "And I was FREAKING OUT" She says it so seriously! lol I love it. And my son when he is crying he says "Dont laugh at me- I'm crying!!"
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 4:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• We have a good time with post-it notes. My kids stick them everywhere. They always come off (unlike some stickers) and you can write on them too. It's fun. We're easy to entertain.

Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 8, 2008