when do you belly button begining 2 come out

i'm pregnant and my stomach not dat hard and my belly button still in should i be concern

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Congrats on the bundle of joy, and I have to say that my belly button never popped out, so I wouldnt be too concerned I mean my little man is perfectly healthy, but usually if it does it will happen around 8-9 months I hope this helps.
    Quintensmom

Answer by Quintensmom at 1:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Mine didn't come out until the ninth month. It was only the top part too and not the whole thing.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 1:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• mine never came out, lol i gained to much weight, and i was almost a month early for delivering!!
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 1:21 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• but i found out in aug it's oct my stomach only hard a lil should i be worried or am i just trippin
    Anonymous

• the belly button doesnt pop out on every pregnant woman, only some. i am hoping mine never does cuz i like the way my innie looks and i dont want it to change. my husband says it looks shallower though.... it only pops if ur uterus gets big enough to push it out. its not a concern if it doesnt
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I had 5 children, and mine never popped out. I asked the doctor about it during my first pregnancy because I was concerned,and he told me it doesn't happen to all women,and not to be concerned. Also, my daughters have both had children,theirs didnt pop either. Did your mom's? Be interesting to find out.
    crystees_mom

Answer by crystees_mom at 1:23 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• you won't be able to feel your uterus above your pubic bone till you are at least 12-14 weeks. so you have some time before your stomach starts to look pregnant and as for your belly button some peoples don't pop out. but if it does you would have to be much further like 7 months or so. Are you seeing a dr??
    Anonymous

• Some people don't have their belly button pop out.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• no i am not i go 2 my first clinic app. monday i foun out in aug. i'm a lil big at the bottom but it's not dat hard idk
    Anonymous

• I'm 29 weeks and mine still hasn't popped out. I have a weirdly shaped belly, anyway, so I don't think it's going to pop.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:35 PM on Oct. 8, 2008