Should I stay?

My hubby & I have been married for 2 yrs, but have been living together for the past 3 yrs & have a 2 yr old son. I have had different incidents during the past couple years that lead me to believe that my husband was/is cheating. The first time, I looked through his phone while he was sleeping & seen pictures of another girl, & inappropriate texts. Second time, I found unrecognizable numbers & called them, 3 of them where girls. Third time, I found disturbing emails he was sending to another girl. Fourth time, I found a video in his email of him & a girl at a fast food drive through flirting & making inappropriate remarks. Finally, the most confusing & recent was yesterday I seen in his email 4 different emails from a girl with pictures of wedding ring sets & her telling him which ones she liked best, I have not said anything to him about it yet. I am tired of feeling betrayed & hearing BS excuses and apologies. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• 3 strikes your out....that's what I told my husband. You can stay around forever if he continues this behavior....and it seems from what you say, that it's been going on for a long time. The only thing you can do is tell him what's going to happen if this crap continues and follow through with it...no matter how hard it is. GL girl! xo
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 7:13 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• You need to deside what you are goin g to do if you do find out if was/is cheating? Leave him or stay with him?
    I say, bring it up to him.

Answer by louise2 at 7:17 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• If he is not willing to man up admit his faults and change them leave
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 7:23 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• it hurts to face reality but love hurts....if you are prepared to deal with the truth if he is cheating are you leaving or will you stay?you got to think about the things you are truly prepared to hear before you open pandoras box....good luck
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 7:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• are you really asking if you should stay? i think you no the answer to that... hurry before he leaves you first, or brings you home an STD.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:39 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• wow. i think you know what to do. don't be afraid. he has shown you over and over and over who he really is. stop letting him take advantage of you. meanwhile, write the girl and let her know who you are - out him. you don't have to let him go on his merry way while you suffer. but get the hell out of this marriage as quick as you can he will never ever change.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 8:50 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Does he know that you know yet? Once, okay, would let him get away with that. But anymore, I think it's time to cut him loose. It sounds like the picture of the ring would mean that the other woman/women don't realize he's married. You don't deserve that.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:31 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• You want advice? Pack his shit in black plastic Hefty bags and throw it on the porch, change the locks and call a lawyer.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:25 AM on Aug. 21, 2010