HOW CAN I GET MY BABYFATHER TO COME WIT ME AND STAY TO BOND WITH HIS CHILD IN MY TUMMY

HE LIVE WIT HIS EX THAT SAY SHE PREGO BY HIM TO BUT SHE TELL HIM WHAT TO DO AND HE DOES IT

PRETTY_MOM12

Asked by PRETTY_MOM12 at 7:11 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• the same way you can talk to the man in the moon.....impossible....but seriously honey you cant make men do what they dont want to do and being pregnant wont make them stay....it hurts. many of us cafemoms have been there and all i can say is be strong for you and your child, get yourself together and dont worry about his ex when you get over him you will realize you both are fighting over "nothing" and thats what he is nothing.......good luck honey
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 7:20 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I am sorry to tell you this but he has to make that decision on his own. There is no way to make a baby daddy do anything with there kids not all men are that responsible. My ex has six and of the six he only sees three. I had to bring my two out to their sisters which is a good two hour drive cause their father was and is unwilling to bring them out there.
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 7:20 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• "Very, Very Carefully."
    I find that Men are impossible.
    You probably are in a world of Hurt.
    But Good Luck.
    Men need to make certain decisions on there own.
    And,
    It sounds like Your Man who got you Pregnant is in the same boat.
    There is no way to Make the father of your child see to be responsible.
    I mean come on.
    I have got the same problem with my Husband.
    Let me ask you this?
    Are You Married, and Are you under 30 years of Age?
    You are doing all the right things by trying and getting answers from us mom's here.
    It is like he is in Canada and you are in Galveston Texas. Is that how it feals.
    You are not alone in feeling like you do. I am there everyday.
    I wish you luck!!!!
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 10:47 AM on Aug. 21, 2010