Has anyone here used a diet pill?

If so what kind was it and has it worked for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Yes I was on Phentermine and lost a lot of weight years ago but it all came back plus more. Not good for long term goals. The Alli pill is working for people but I'm finding that eating oatmeal in the morning helps me a lot with cravings and I take Ginko Biloba for energy and it seems to work very well. Have gone down a pants size in a little over a week!

Be careful with some of those pills...not good for long term goals anyway.
    atwitsend1

Answer by atwitsend1 at 1:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Phentermine! Some annoying side effects like dry mouth and insomnia but it works wonders!!
    Anonymous

• Diet pills, along with "diets" are a short term solution for a long term problem. Is there a particular goal you have set for yourself?
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 2:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• yes "diet pills" are not good for long term use at all and i have tried many and wasted so much money and who knows what they were actually doing to me inside... but if you are interested in something to help you lose weight there is a Brand new first to market Portion control pill out right now i am taking it myself and hundreds have been taking it too and losing the weight! it has zero side effects, and 9 out of 10 people feel it working right away! If you would like to know more about this product shoot me a message on here and i will gladly help you out. what do you have to lose? other than some unwanted weight!
    have a good day
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 4:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Phentermine aka Adipex, works wonders!
    Anonymous

• Yes they are short term but after you quit taking you definintly need to excercise 3 days a week. NO LESS for 30 minutes a day (Buy a fun video...A CARDIO ONE) Cardio is the best to lose weight. Also eat 3 healthy meals and 3 small snacks and ditch the junk. Diet pills are short term but can be good to drop the weight short term so you can maintain it afterwards. My mom and sister were on Adipex/Phentermine. It does do great.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Oct. 9, 2008