my baby loves to go to bed.....

if shes throwing a fit, chances are she wants to play in her crib. its so weird! of all my kids she is the only one like this. how are your kids about their bed?

cassie_m

Asked by cassie_m at 7:53 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My 1 year old would sleep all day if I let her. She loves to sleep and will grab her blankie and juice and go to bed without being told. My 2 year old would never sleep if I let her. LOL. She fights sleep all the time and throws a temper if we put her in bed or even down for a nap.
    dgnskitty

Answer by dgnskitty at 9:51 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• mines the same way..but if it is bed time and he dont want to go to bed if i go in there and say anthony lay down he laughs but if my husband goes in there he layss down and pretends hes already sleeping
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 7:54 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Both of mine like to play on their beds as long as it's not bed time. Then they want to be any other place, but near their bed.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 7:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Mine likes going to bed but not all the time. He knows thats his sleeping space.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:00 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• My 1 year old is like your child, loves his bed! Loves to play on it and when you say bedtime he screams yay & grabs his blanket & hops up there. He's asleep in like 10 mins!! My two year old on the other hand, hates it. She will play in his, not hers, and never goes to sleep there. She falls asleep on the couch with me & I move her to her bed and then I pray she will stay there.
    janelleq

Answer by janelleq at 12:28 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• my daughter has always been good when it comes to bedtime...thank god!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:36 AM on Aug. 21, 2010