Do you believe that accupressure and if its a real science?

I went to a holistic dr and he applied accupressure and explained that there were problems with my adrenals and sinuses. I am trying to hang in there... Do you think that accupressure is a real science?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 8:48 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Health

• yup, used it for when i had a horrible time with cramps, period stuff. it truly helped me out. was relaxing as well.
    iamcafemom83

Answer by iamcafemom83 at 8:49 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Without doubt. Our brain is connected to every part of the body, by using those connections we can aid in the healing process... I wish I was nearly as good at it as I want to be!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:50 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• YEs for sure. I actually study it for several different purposes. It really does work.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:51 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Ohhhhhhh Sabrina you do accupressure? WOW!!!!!!!!!! Tell me more!
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 8:51 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• accupressure is saving my career. I have been in the same career for 11 years and have carpal tunnel syndrome bad. My doctor told me to have surgery and stop the unnatural repetitive movement or quit your life passion and do something you hate that is easier on your body. I decided to try accupressure/accupuncture and it has worked amazing. I was nervous at first but it has helped so much.
    CLewis1226

Answer by CLewis1226 at 10:20 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Thousands of years of Asians practicing it CANT be wrong. Its a real sciense if you ask me.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:06 PM on Aug. 21, 2010