Okay I admit....

I admit that today I was mean to someone and should not have been! I am sorry!
Now, I just had the infamous fight with my hubby about wether or not I do anyhitng at home! I fell awful, and he really hurt my feelings (which is not common) I feel heart broken! I happen to work very hard to keep a very neat and clean home, and to take care of our 4 kids while prego! I guess I feel REALLY unappreciated right now! Sorry if I ever was rude to you in a question! I finally got my sadness Iguess! God will smite when he feels you have taken advantage of giving advise...LOL Now all I have to do is figure out how to talk to DH, before I melt in my tears!

JoLee12345

Asked by JoLee12345 at 8:50 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• ahh honey i know how you feel today i was mean to someone to for alot of reasons but im not sure i feel bad though. But on your note apologize to your hubby and whoever you were mean to make ammends. Try to anyway. Love up to your hubby and let him know your emotional right now and you didnt mean to do it. he'll be fine im sure. No worries your prego right i know when i was prego my emotions went up and down to.
    apiegurl

Answer by apiegurl at 8:59 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• So why don't you just say to him what you are saying here. Simple, plain, "It hurts my feelings when you say I don't do anything around the house" and "It really bothers me that you feel I don't help" "I feel unapreciated" Sometimes trying to prove we do just fuels the fight. Get to the root, tell him how you feel and leave it alone for awhile. Work through the rest of your feelings on your own while he processes it.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:55 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Ask him to SHOW you what more he thinks you should do

Answer by admckenzie at 9:00 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I got this from my hubby recently, so I stopped doing all the things for him that he clearly wasn't noticing-

changed his tone really quickly-
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Aug. 21, 2010