What is a reasonable time for your S/O or husband to come in the house after being out with friends and i'm curious to know what will happen or you'll have to say if he came in pass the time you all agreed on

well you ladies no what i mean something like a curfew i was curious because some people don't bother with coming up with a reasonable hour i don't see any problem with it

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 8:51 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• I usually expect shortly after bar close which is 2am in my state. There is no way I would be up late enough to know if he came in at 2, but if I was up for some reason chances are I would call and see if he's okay. If he didn't answer his phone he would be in BIG trouble. Consequences would involve 67 calls to his phone and me yelling for a day or 2. He's a trustworthy man and has been yelled at enough in past years to know to stay in touch with me so I don't worry....we don't really have problems in this area anymore.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 9:04 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• We don't agree on a time, I know he'll come home. When he does, he does. As long as he gets up and does what he needs to the next day, I don't really care what time he rolls in... Usually he's home between 2 and 4 ish.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:53 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I dunno I guess after the bars and stuff are closed
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:53 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• We don't set a time. But we stay in touch. He lets me know what he is doing and who he is with and when he plans to come home. It doesn't bother me if he goes out as long as he's home to help with DS bed time and home when i wake up in the morning.
    Elastigirl818

Answer by Elastigirl818 at 8:54 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Not something I worry about, honestly. He's typically in bed before I am... even when he's not doing a two hour one-way commute!

Answer by gdiamante at 8:56 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Angel... let me be honest. If he needs a time set on a clock, he's not mature enough to be married. Grownups don't need a time...they know when to come home.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:58 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• after what time do you think is too late for you or your S/O or husband to be making it in
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• time
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I don't care when he comes home. He's not out enough to care. Don't make a rule that's just gonna be broken I say! He doesn't go out enough to care. I do however just like him to call every few hours to touch base if it gets really late, just touching base. I play music in clubs and if the club is far away I stay the night. He has no problem with it. We are both adults and trust eachother. We don't have to call eachother, we want to!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:59 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• We have no set time. I just ask that he touch base so I know where he in case of an emergency. There have been times I didnt want to drive or wake him so I crashed on a girlfriends couch and times where he closed the bar down with his friends and then they went to the racecar shop to bs some more. We trust eachother so unless we made plans together for a certain time then it doesnt matter. Granted we each go out like once a month and its usually together....
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 9:05 PM on Aug. 20, 2010