What's the funniest costume you have ever seen or been for Halloween?

I was a "One Night Stand" It was a cardboard box that I made to look like a night stand and I cut a hole for my head and had a lampshade for my hat! Then I glued an ashtray with 2 cigarette butts in it,one with a lipstick print, 2 wine glasses, one with a lipstick print, some play money, a condom wrapper, and a jar of vasline to the top. It was so awesome!!!

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 9:34 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Holidays

• OMG Sabrina... We went as that one year too. It was hilarious. My husband's old man dick was HUGE and hung down to his knees! My old lady boobs were made of knee highs stuffed with stuffing with big red buttons for the nipples, they hung down to my waist. We wore bathrobes and flashed people all night!

It was really cheap and easy to make too.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:01 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I have a couple I'm friends with that went out as an elderly couple... He was the elderly woman in her WIDE OPEN house coat... Saggy boobs, GIANT Bush, age spots and all! And she was the old man... They came in to where I was working and I honestly didn't know who they were... Then he flashed me... It was so funny I nearly peed myself!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:41 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Last year for my good friend's adult only party my husband wore this...
    Mustache
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:39 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• A q-tip and swiss cheese
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 9:39 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• OMG LMAO! I love the One Night Stand.

My husband (who is 6'8" tall) dressed up as a gorilla my first year at college and scared the CRAP out of tons of people. The best was when he scared my best friend lmao. He was tip toeing along behind her while she walked and talked to another friend, then when they stopped, he just waited for her to turn around. Hehe wish I had that moment on film.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:19 PM on Aug. 20, 2010