how are do u think i am

i missed my period in july it in aug but only for 4 days i took the test aug 30 it said pos. it's oct how far do u think i am i go 2 the clinic monday i'm scared

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• the clinic guesstimates based off the day of your last period,my last period was july 15 and im 12 weeks and 1 day prego
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Well you've probably been pregnant since july...the same thing happened to me!! :D

but why are you scared?
    SummersMamma

Answer by SummersMamma at 1:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i'm 16
    Anonymous

• I was 15 when I found out I was preggo if you want to message me I will be glad to talk to you.

You can do a search on google for a due date calculator and then just enter the first day or your last period and it will tell you. It worked good for me it was only off by one day. Good luck hun and if you need adivice or a friend to talk to I am here for you.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• what was the date of your last period?? Thats how they will give you a due date.. If you aren't sure then you'll get an ultrasound...
    mamaof2748

Answer by mamaof2748 at 1:57 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i haven't been 2 the doc yet i go monday my last one i think was june 20
    moomieat16

Answer by moomieat16 at 2:00 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• hey hon don't be scared! And if it was june 20th your about 16 weeks pregnant. well that's what they'll tell you, they can be off by a week or so. That means 4 months! Have you noticed any change in the size of your stomach? because your clothes should be getting tighter by now
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 2:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• my clothes don't fit i can't button my pants i'm terrified
    moomieat16

Answer by moomieat16 at 4:30 PM on Oct. 9, 2008