How big of a difference is it going from 3 kids to 4??

I have 3 kids...Abby will be 6 on the 18th, Kaiya is 4, and Q is 2 and I have another due June 2nd.

AbbyKaiyaQ

Asked by AbbyKaiyaQ at 1:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in General Parenting

• This is one of those things that if you ask 10 moms you will get 10 different answers. I found it easier to add a new family member with each baby.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i have 3 boys and i just had a lil girl, so really i haven't notice a difference yet, i let my boys help and they pick stuff up and i do my basic cleaning the only thing that will really change is the sitting at the table and plates but that won't happen for awhile
    Anonymous

• i love having four children and i would have more if i were rich, i have a 11, 8, 5, and almost 2 year old, going from three to four there wasnt too much of a difference, my older children help out with my baby, my 8 and 5yr old fight but my kids never fight with my baby, they all adore her, have fun!
    shanalove_06

Answer by shanalove_06 at 5:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2008