How can you tell if your ovarian cysts are back? Are there any natural remedies?

I had surgery in April to remove huge cysts on my ovary. I was in pain for a year. Back pain, fatigue, irritability, etc. I am better, but sometimes I get a lot of cramps and back pain and get worried they are back. They didn't find them on ultrasound last time and I have no more $$$ for doctors. I'm wondering if there are anythings that help.

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 10:11 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Health

• I don't think there are any naturals for it, but I can tell you they have done studies on lemongrass and when put inside of a tube that holds cancer cells, the lemongrass killed it. Lavender causes cancer cells to commit suicide, but if they arn't cancerous I can't help
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 10:15 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• No, ovarian cysts aren't cancerous. :)
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 10:18 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• But that's kind of neat. ;)
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 10:19 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Ovarian cysts do come back. Go see your Dr and get the ultrasound test to see if thats whats causing your pain again.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:04 PM on Aug. 21, 2010