Revised Child support question my bad.

I live in NY, he lives in PA. We have a court order for support and visitation, she lives with me period, he has visitation, he pays me child support period. All of this has been set in NY. He just moved to PA about 2 or 3 months ago and as far as i know doesn't "legally" live there address wise. So, this is where we live and it is ordered that we can't move outside of our county for whatever reason.

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 10:13 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• What is the question
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 10:17 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Don't you have court dealings in the state that the child resides in.
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 10:19 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I think it has to do with the county where the child was residing when the papers were initially filed.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 3:39 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• If I understand this correctly, you are asking if your payments will change because of where he lives now. In most cases, it goes by where the child lives with the primary custodial parent. Or if there is a significant change in his income.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 11:38 AM on Aug. 21, 2010