Have you ever?

Have you ever questioned your sexuality? If so, why? I have, once, a few weeks ago, when my boyfriend wasn't being affectionate AT all, and I felt like no one would ever be attracted to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• hmm. how did that make you question your sexuality?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:14 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• no, i'm straight
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:15 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• No but sometimes I wish i was attracted to the opposite sex because sometimes men piss me off so bad I dont want anything to do with them :)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:15 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Oh and nO, I have never had to question mine -I know where I stand in that area :) sounds like you need to gather some self esteem and realize your inner and outer beauty.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:15 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Nope. I'm a firm BiSexual. I have no reason to question that... Never have.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:18 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• nope if DH piss me off I remind him other guys is looking so get it together

lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 10:24 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I haven't questioned it so to speak. I don't think its unnatural to have some same sex thought throughout you life. I've just never felt the compulsion to act on any of them as my past is totally hetero and I'm completely happy with that....not sure how your feelings with regard to boyfriend translates into same sex thoughts?
    2boimommy

Answer by 2boimommy at 10:27 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• NO- i have never gave it a second thought!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 12:41 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• lol...sure I have, but I was considering it on purpose because I was aggravated, lonely, and unsatisfied at the time. I've come to the conclusion, though, that women are missing a body part that's vital to my happiness...and there's just nothing like the real thing for me.
    GoodMomma24-7

Answer by GoodMomma24-7 at 12:54 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• you are only questioning your sexuality because you think women might have lower standards?... although if you spend enough time on here that does seem true, but mostly only when it comes to men lol. this is not a problem with anything but your self-esteem. affection often has little to do with physical appearance and is more about the emotional connection between you two - he might have been stressed out or things may have changed... there are lots of possibilities... if he is, however, throwing it in your face saying he's not affectionate because of how you look, don't give it a second thought and dump him.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:16 AM on Aug. 21, 2010