How to ease my husbands worries about ttc baby#2

So my husband and I had a deep conversation about ttc baby #2. a few weeks ago we were pregnant it was a surprise but we were very happy. At 6 weeks we found out it was a chemical pregnancy and it didn't work out. I have some health problems and my 1st pregnancy we found out I had pre cancerous cells in my cervix at 14 weeks let's just say it was a hard pregnancy i had to deliver 4 weeks early. So any way my dh says we have one healthy perfect one why risk it? And what if we try and loose another baby? And what if I loose you? And I told him no matter what we do there is a risk. I would just love to have another but I can't make him! I just don't Think i have any way of easing his nerves about this. What would you all say?
Thanks for reading I needed to let it out.:)

s_toman7

Asked by s_toman7 at 10:15 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Honestly given your med history I would meet with your OBGYN together so he can bring up his concerns, and let the doctor explain the risks. GL Momma and sending baby dust your way!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:51 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Good idea!:) thank you I don't know why I didn't think about that! Lol I'll just have to wait till he is ready and thinking about it and then make an appointment I'll get blood work done and all so the dr can tell us really what he thinks! Thanks again!:)
    s_toman7

Comment by s_toman7 (original poster) at 8:48 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I agree with mommaofh2
    good luck :)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:24 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• agree with mommaofH2
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:35 AM on Aug. 23, 2010