How soon did you get pregnat after quitting the depo?

Okay my husband is coming home on leave soon and I haven't been on BC for a few months. I just stopped it because I figured there was no point on being on it if I ain't getting any action. I was suppose to get my depo shot at the middle of this month but I skipped it. Now surprise surprise the military is letting my husband come home for a few days in a couple weeks. He said he really wouldn't mind if I didn't get the shot gain and we just went the ole' natural route. What happens, happens. I've gotten pregnant with both my kids on other BC and this is the only one that has seemed to work. I called my doctors office and they cant see me till the day my husband leaves here. So I'm out of luck on getting another shot. My question is how soon did you get pregnant after you stopped taking the depo. I'm in limbo on whether or not if I want to get pregnant again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Health

• A little over a year and i miscarried... a few months later and I conceived my daughter..
    Cmyfantasyworld

Answer by Cmyfantasyworld at 1:07 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• My last depo shot was in August of '04. It took me until February of '06 to get pregnant. To give a little background, I got pregnant on the pill and less than a month after having my IUD removed.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 10:27 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I got off it because I was allergic, and got preg immediatley, not trying!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:28 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• It took me a year to get pregnant.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 10:32 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• The first time I got off I got pregnant 4 months later I had been on it for 2 years and then got pregnant with identical twins, then I got back on it after I had my twins and got pregnant ON the depo. This time I am not taking any risks and will be getting my tubes tied.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 10:33 PM on Aug. 20, 2010