I THINK I'M PREGNANT!!!

I HAVE ALL THE SYMPTOMS,I''VE BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE FOR 5 MONTHS NOW.I'VE BEEN NAUSEATED,MY NIPPLES FEEL SENSITIVE,BLOATED,TIRED AND CRAMPY.MY PERIOD IS IN 7 DAYS,IS IT TO EARLY TO TAKE A TEST?BY JUST READING THIS DO YOU THINK I COULD BE?THANKS EVERYBODY

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, you could be, but if you haven't missed your period, it's too early to take a test. You don't want to take one too early and be disappointed by a negative that may be false. The chances of finding out before you've missed one day of your period are slim, even if you are pregnant. Be patient, that was the toughest time for me too, but if it's any comfort I felt the exact same way and I was pregnant.
    Anonymous

• sounds like you could be. I would take a test now and see what it says but if it is negative dont get to upset It could be wrong. If it says negative I would test again in a few days. GOOD LUCK LOTS OF BABY DUST TO YOU!!!!!!
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 1:57 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• sounds like u are congrads dear
    moomieat16

Answer by moomieat16 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Well those symptoms are the same ones I get pregnant or on my period. Is that how it is with you? If so I would wait at least a week after I was supposed to get mine. I have tested early before and ALWAYS got a negative. I tested 5 days and 2 days early with my son and both were negative. I waited a week and got a positive. I would just be patient and wait. I know its hard but hang in there
    mommyof4ormore

Answer by mommyof4ormore at 1:59 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• to me it sounds like there is a good possibility that you are pregnant! i would probably wait til' the day of your expected period to take a test because if you are it'll detect more hcg then and if you took it now it might not detect hcg yet and you might think that you aren't pregnant when you actually are! well hope all is well! take care
    teen_mom_89

Answer by teen_mom_89 at 2:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2008