I have a aunt who is always trying to piss me off. Just nick picking I tried to go to her and talk that didn't work.

How do i get her to leave me alone. We use to be close but she started talking about me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• Have you talked to your mom/dad about his/her sister? If that doesn't work just dont talk to her. You know how family is thow. When you have to be around her just dont talk to her unless you have to but when you do just be nice.

Answer by louise2 at 1:57 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• The best way to handle any kind of criticism is to look at the person who gave it, say "thank you" and "I will think about what you said." It totally takes the wind out of their sails, saves arguments, and releases frustrations. If you will do that a few times, she will probably hush.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:59 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i have tried to talk to her and my father but he just says grow up. He told me i wear my feelings on my sleeve. Most of the time i am taking up for him. I am so tired of this stuff that is all I think about. I see them every week 2days in a row.
    Anonymous