I gave up my baby girl, because of my family... and I regret it. What can I do to stop crying.... Help me...

I want my baby back.. I had the abortion in April.... I cry every time I see a baby..

jamieto

Asked by jamieto at 11:08 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• oh mama I am so sorry that your family influenced you to do something you didn't want to do. It will take time, it always helps to talk about it. You can PM me anytime you wanna talk.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:10 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Thank you so much....
    jamieto

Comment by jamieto (original poster) at 11:11 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Give yourself time to grieve, seek therapy and be patient with yourself!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 11:11 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• how do you know she was a girl? you cant get an abortion that far along to where you would know the sex.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:12 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• i am so sorry about this
    lifeisgreatbut.

Answer by lifeisgreatbut. at 11:12 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I am so sorry! I would seek counseling.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:14 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• @PURPULbutterfly I was far along enough that they could tell the sex. I don't know she just told me, I also thought it was too early.
    jamieto

Comment by jamieto (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Im so sorry hon, Im with the others you need help and support right now, you cant do this alone anymore. There are counselors out there who will work with you one on one. Im so glad that you are finally reaching out for help. Im here if you want to talk too..
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:14 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• @beyondhopes Thank you..
    jamieto

Comment by jamieto (original poster) at 11:16 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I am sorry for you momma its all well and good to bring it up when its not your emotions and you are far from it. ((((HUGS))) this happened to my friend and she to cries every time she sees a baby and Now you might want to sit down and think about your feelings talk to someone and really grieve. Also take sometime to be honest my friend felt alot better after she confronted her mom. Maybe you write a letter to them mail it or dont but admit how you feel admit your feelings and say what you need to. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:18 PM on Aug. 20, 2010