Why can't cafemom be separate from facebook?

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 11:25 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Because facebook is going to take over the world. LOL
    From what I understood, they're not linking our cafemom accounts to facebook, but they're allowing facebook moms to ask questions here.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 11:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• It is, but Facebook users have the option to post things here. If you already have an account, nothing will change for you.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:33 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I thought it was.... I was a member of Cafemom before I was a member of Facebook...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 11:27 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• it is LOL you don't have to link your accounts. I didn't "like" cafemom on facebook.

I know that if you see a question you can post it to your facebook page to try to get more answers for it, but haven't done it or even seen it done so I don't know how that works exactly
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:31 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I wont use facebook to post things on here. I'm not sure if it will show up on my wall and I dont want my whole family see what I do or say on here
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:37 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• It is separate. You can link the two or ask questions from here on your FB page to get more of a response, but they are completely separate.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:37 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I'm not on facebook, so for me it is seperate. Why do you ask it this way? I don't understand.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 11:27 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I don't even have a Facebook account, I am boycauting it. Sorry I can't spell.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:36 PM on Aug. 20, 2010