Doesn't it suck when you get bashed for having your opinion when you are doing your best to be kind and tolerant of other's opinions?

I hate it when that happens on here! I actually work really hard to let everyone have there opinion and I never bash anyone even if I disagree.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Sucks...it does!
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 11:35 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Woodwitch-I usually aswer anyway in those situation but I try to be really kind and respectful.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 11:34 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I get bashed all of the time and do not care. I ignore them it only makes them mad. LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:30 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Yes it does....as a matter of fact, I tend to catch myself wanting to respond to certain posts and then decide against it for fear of hurting someones feelings because my opinion might be 180 degrees from theirs. Most times I just choose not to answer. :)
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 11:30 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I say don't ask a question if you don't want to hear the answer!!!!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:35 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I don't let it bother me. I don't know the bashers on here and I wont let their opinion influence me.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:35 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I think that there is a respectful way to answer everything. Unfortunately, many people want to answer in a smartbutt tone or in a disrespectful manner. I think that is what is hurtful and childish. Why not be able to talk about differences of opinion instead of acting like someone is crazy for feeling/believing a certain way?
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:36 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I have to agree with hsmominky on this one.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:47 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I always try to answer respecrfully and hinestly. sometimes I think it's beacuse we don't asgree with what they think but I always try my best.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:55 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• It doesn't matter sometimes. As a manager I would be respectful and thoughtful when I had to address and issue and a lot of people instead of fixing the problem would play the victim. I try, but if they don't like it, I'm ok. bigger fish to fry! ;)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:19 AM on Aug. 21, 2010