Any plans for the weekend?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 11:32 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Tomorrow I have a cub scout picnic and my step-brother's block party to go to. Sunday is gonna be a free and lazy day before I have to start the week again with chemo and radiation.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 11:35 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Tomorrow going on a picnic in the mountains with my mom, tomorrow night going to Olive Garden with my hubby.( Daughter with in laws on saturday) On Sunday going to the aquarium with hubby and daughter
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:48 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• My husband and I are spending time with an elderly gentleman that is alone, taking him to a festival and farmer's market.
    ChristenaH

Answer by ChristenaH at 12:08 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I WILL BE GETTING MY 2 KIDS READY FOR SHCOOL.WE WENT TO THE STORE TONIGHT
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 2:21 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Cooking a nice dinner Saturday and again Sunday, watching the kids at the church nursery Sunday morning.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 2:52 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Cindy you are an inspiration to us all.
    My weekend is going to be filled with laundry and relaxing gearing up for back to school(YIPPEE)!
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 5:44 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Since it's already the weekend, I guess I can tell you what I've already done. We were supposed to have my DD's birthday party with my husband's family today.. but since we're all sick we had to cancel the party. So we've been laying around all day, watching TV and movies and eating! lol. Tomorrow we will probably be doing the same thing, but we have to fit a trip to the grocery store into there somewhere.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 6:07 PM on Aug. 21, 2010