oh tell me i didnt make a mistake

Oh i know i did but i was so hungry

18 weeks now. had the flu and did not eat anything all day. threw up then went to get a pre-made dinner from hyvee. i did not think to look at expiration date... it tasted funny so i look at it was due to be eaten the 16th of august.

o.m.g i just spent all day rolling around and hating my body lol

if ANYONE can tell me this is not gunna end up badly or something nice? please help me out

it was cherry cheese cake >.

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 11:40 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Health

• You will probably be okay. If it was too far gone the smell would have overwhelmed you. If you have any left though I would definitely toss it. Accidentally ingesting it is one thing, purposely ingesting it is another. GL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 11:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I don't think something that's only 4 days past its expiration is necessarily bad. Was it frozen?
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:42 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• That's pretty close to the expiration date, I think you'll be fine. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:42 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I think you'll be OK. Don't psych yourself out and make yourself sick worrying about it.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:42 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Try not to think about it. I think the thought of it being expired is getting to you. If it was frozen it may have been okay and I think you'll be okay either way. Like I said don't think about it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:43 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• wasnt frozen -_- however yea four days is not that bad of a deal. you're right! thank you... i am only worried because it tasted funny. i should throw it out because of that but i am gunna keep it and eat a bite tomorrow and see how i feel then.

anyone else get the flu yet?

bwahahahaha
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 11:46 PM on Aug. 20, 2010