Good bed time stories?

My 3 year old daughter LOVES me to read her bed time stories. Which I in return love to do. We need some good "happily ever after" books, short storied. We have the collection of Dr. Seaus books, but those excite her and I only like to read them during the day. Whats some good books you read your children at bed time.

MKSers

Asked by MKSers at 11:52 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Disney Princess stories, we absolutely love them.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 12:17 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• DH room is decorated in fairies, so we tend to have a lot of princess/fairy stories =). She also has a decent collection of animal stories too.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 11:55 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• The Dr. Seuss Sleep Book was a favorite with mine! I used to just tell them stories as well like the 3 little pigs and Goldilocks and the 3 bears, using different voices etc. Just some thoughts.
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 12:27 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• When my nephews lived with me I made up a new story every night. I had them help tell it and they were always in it. No matter how short or long it was it had a happy ending with the main characters and "King Queen" (because they got to name the King or Queen and decided on a King named Queen... lol) going to sleep. They loved it, I loved it and when my DD is older I'm going to have her help tell the stories too.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 12:30 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• My dd loves for me to tell her stories...and now she even help me "create" the stories....she loves the berstain bears. (they are all my old books too!)
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 12:47 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• green eggs and ham
    kris8525

Answer by kris8525 at 11:24 AM on Aug. 21, 2010