Head itches all the time!

Oh man, my head itches alll the time. No lice, Ive been checked my 2 different people. I hate the smell of selson blue, it makes me sick to my stomach. Any recommendations on what to use, or due? I haven't changed shampoo. I'm sure people are looking at me crazy at the stores because im always scratching!! HELP!

MKSers

Asked by MKSers at 11:56 PM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Health

• I would definitely switch to different shampoo and condition, preferably something organic and see if that helps alleviate anything. My other suggestion, and this is going to sound dumb, but make sure you rinse very well. GL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 12:04 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• There are other dandruff shampoos out there. Do you have flakes?
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 11:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Could you be allergic to any of the hair products you use? Hairspray? Gel? Anything?
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:01 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• No flakes either. So irritating! Its been going on for about a month!
    MKSers

Comment by MKSers (original poster) at 12:01 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Thanks Glamourina, I will be looking for something organic.. im so sensitive skinned, and I know I prob. don't rinse well at all! Always in a hurry!
    MKSers

Comment by MKSers (original poster) at 12:05 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I found that if there is blue dye in my shampoo or conditioner that my scalp itches. Try an anti-allergy shampoo and see if it helps.

Answer by Bmat at 12:05 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Do you have very thick hair? I do and if I don't dry my roots with a blower I get itchy. Kind of weird, but it was the stylist that recommended I blow dry every day and sure enough it made a difference. Maybe it's the summer heat, could be causing your scalp to be extra dry or extra oily or something? Good luck!
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 12:07 AM on Aug. 21, 2010